If a complaint is raised about our certification services or clients, we treat this seriously. All complaints and conflicts are handled in accordance with our Policy. The purpose of this policy is to describe and regulate the way that disputes are handled by Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd that are relating to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd clients or activities. Disputes are divided into two broad categories – complaints and disputes. Disputes are raised by clients or applicants against Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd online products including web media services. Complaints are any other disputes raised by any members, clients or applicants.
In the case of complaints against the actions of a Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd debited client, the complainant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the customer service department of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd by calling  541 0212 or  401 1359. All information pertaining to the client’s debit order, from Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd may be required, prior to contacting Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd.
Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd keeps a record of all disputes and remedial actions related to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd activities, takes appropriate action and documents the action taken and its effectiveness. In the event that internal non-conformities related to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd policies or procedures are identified during the review process, corrective action will be implemented to address the non-conformity. Submission, investigation and decision on disputes do not result in any discriminatory actions against the disputing entity. The procedure below is followed upon receiving any dispute. The Sales Manager is overall responsible for the implementation of this procedure.
1. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd commits to process any disputes whether via email or telephone and recommends that any disputes are submitted via telephone on  541 0212. Received disputes will be distributed to the relevant Manager and/or to the Quality Assurance Manager. In case the dispute is presented in relation to activities of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd legal entities, the dispute will be forwarded directly to Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd.’s Managing Director.
2. Immediately (within 7 days after a dispute is received), Sales Manager or Quality Assurance Manager register the received dispute in the Dispute Log in the Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd database.
3. Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for coordination of the dispute resolution process including steps described below.
- Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd staff is designated to communicate to a disputing party about the resolution process and decisions.
- Dispute resolution team, which can consist of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd staff, Impartiality Committee members or external experts who are not involved in Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd online products including web media services related to the dispute and don’t have conflict of interest in line with Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd policy is designated to resolve the dispute.
- Relevant Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd internal experts are involved in the dispute resolution (e.g. if the legality issues are affected by the dispute, Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd legality team shall be consulted).
4. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff will provide initial response to disputing party, including an outline of the proposed course of action to follow up on the dispute within 7 days of receiving the dispute. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff is also encouraged to discuss complaints directly with complainants by phone and try to address them at this stage. In case of a verbal conversation, it shall followed up by a written summary via email.
5. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff will keep the disputing party informed of progress in evaluating the dispute, investigate the allegations and specify all proposed actions in response to the dispute within 10 days of receiving the dispute. In case of complaint against a debit order, Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd will provide an online mandate relating to terms and conditions of sale. Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd will deal with such situations expeditiously and professionally with a priority on fairness to the certified operation and the disputing party and protecting the credibility of Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd.
6. If the disputing party is not satisfied with Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd response, it may provide Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd the amount to be refunded in client’s account to cover the costs and client is to be deleted from Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd database. The process of handling a dispute is recorded by Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd designated staff in the Dispute Log including investigation process and decision.
Director, Hosting In SA (Pty) Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payments for custom design projects are made to us as a once-off fee for set-up and a final payment as soon as the project is complete. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Hosting In SA and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Payments for custom web development projects are made to us as a once-off fee for e-commerce set-up and monthly increments as a hosting fee from the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Hosting In SA and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing and Social Media Optimization services are non- refundable, and Hosting In SA do not issue pro rata refunds for fees paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. All Setup fees are non-refundable as it is applied to costs immediately incurred by Hosting In SA in initiating services. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Hosting In SA and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal or Debit order Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A R50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or initiating a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
Payments for past months of web hosting are non-refundable. Hosting accounts are set up at the time of order and are allotted a specific amount of server resources, according to the plan purchased. If client did not make use of the account, payment for services is still due. Hosting accounts are not cancelled until notice is received from the client in writing, or until 15 days after due date of payment not received. If client paid for hosting account for 6 or 12 months ahead and cancels service before plan expiration date, a refund may be given for the months not yet elapsed. If client received free products and/or services with their hosting plan purchase, the value of the free services will be deducted from the refund amount.
Hosting In SA reserves the right to disable and/or terminate a user’s account if a user is found in violation of the terms. Accounts terminated due to policy violations will not be refunded.